Thursday, January 05, 2006

yay

I am backkkkkkkkk!
From the interview &shopping!!

Ayeeeeeeee. I didn't realise i love shopping THIS much. HEHEHEHEHE.
I bought pants &a top ytd &i bought pants &a top today again!

-
I played dressup with.. myself justnow. It was quite fun, leh! Hahahaha really. In one outfit i looked like a slut. Lolllllllllllllllllll.

Okay so the interview went like this...
Dad fetched me for lunch at this food centre we had lormee which was horribly wrong 'cos our mouths stinked (?) after that. Hopefully no one smelt it ;DDD
Brought me to the place..

Yeaaaa. It's pronounced koh-bee. Haha. No bad la the place. The people there seemed friendly.. I guess.

Filled in a form &the lady (vivian) spoke to me about certain things. Like how long could i commit &stuff. &she said the engineer would bring me to look at the environment &stuff &she'll talk to me about the working hours after that.
Was hoping for a friendly female (i guess theyre better heehee) but i got this male engineer. He was not bad, though. Their department seem to be chinese-speaking. Hm. The reason why i was gonna be there was 'cos this pregnant lady was gonna go on maternal leave (correct?) &i was there to sub her.
YAY bless her! Bless her lovely child too. Because of her i get some income &experience. I hope she'll invite me to have lunch with her...


Heh.
So there. The bucks are okay lah. Pretty much the same kinda rate.. (as when i worked with aspalier-the scooter thing. HHAAAAH)
The venue's Tuas.. Yes kinda far i guess. The street names are cooool. They have tractor road &urm international road &stuff. Lol. Cool horrrr.
I want a yumin roaddddd. Okay no. Doesn't sound that glamorous after all. EEEERRRRR okay ignore that.
-

Went back to Dunearn after that. Saw a couple of friends. Okay laaaaa, i miss the place. Haha.

Brought sis to the docs.. EEEEE the sweets there budget one. Heehee. ;))
-
Met ant &her sis (super super vain vain vainnnn pot hahahaha i hope she doesnt see this but if anthea shows her it's okay la, HOR.) &we went to bugis. They ate &urm we gossipped about people to em (claris &joleen {?}) hahaha
Ya anywayyyy we went to bugis street to shop &i bought necklaces &nothing else.. Saw this guy getting tattoo-ed &it was.. URGH bloodyyyy!

Like the necklace i bought. But i'd like the choker i saw the other time.. 30+ leh ;(

Aiyaaa, anyway.. i think i should shorten my entry. 'Cos i wanna talk about stupid deejays.. Soon.

-
Saw an arsehole on the train. Haha. Nison with his mama la. Damn poseur leh. Haha.

I like this thing! The butterflies one.
But eh.. anthea don't like rrrrright?

Had delifrance. Wah the smoked salmon was shiokkkkkkk!

While i was about to try on my pants i spoke to this bitch to confirm that that particular pair of pants is under the 1/2price thing &she spoke so loudly that everyone was staring at me! Everyone in the store, that is.
I could barely contain my embarrassment.
Maybe it was unintentional but it was still offensive can!

I then asked for a new piece of that pants &she was like : WHAT SAIIII (you know some people can't pronounce their Zs so it sounds like WHAT SAI) &i was like urmmm. 27.
&she yelled TWENTYSEVEN AH WAIT AH
was like wth everyone in the freakin' store knew my size already la. It's not v nice can.



Bitch.
-
Listened to perfect10 on my way home (it's either this or symphony 92.4 if i dislike certain songs i hear) &it was sayitwithmusic. Ah...
That dreaded show.
Whoever listens to Perfect10 often tell me please, who's the host of sayitwithmusic, ah? No more lovely jamie yeo, mind you. It's stupid stupid SOFUNNY-young!! Like, WOW!!
Bad bad bad way to travel home with ;( Better start adding songs to my card...
Anyhows he made a dumb joke ytd.

A dedication somewhat went like this :
"I love you valerie, man"

&before he played the song he said the dumbest thing i've ever heard!!!!
VALERIE IS A MAN?!!!


I hate that tone. You're sooooo tryin' to be funny can. NOT FUNNY!!!!! C'mon everyone say NOT FUNNY BOOOOOOOO with me ;((

Obviously valerie has a vagina right? I was so pissed when i heard that!!
At least he's not on the morning show.. Or else he'd freakin' spoil the rest of my day. Okay, exaggeration. Haha..
Kay. Not only that..
His trailer was like :
There are some words that don't rhyme with young.. Wallet, (something else i forgot what), Speaker.
&the trailer ended likethat.
AYE!!!
I also know!!!!!
There are some words that don't rhyme with yumin.. FACE! BUTT! ARSE!

Wanna know what rhymes with yumin? kumin cumin zumin (add your own letter la.)
SO PISSED! I get so turned off but such stuff can.
Okay.. Here's one more trailer that made me roll my eyes again..

: When young speak, the umbrellas listen.



Say it with me people..

WTF???!!!?!??!!!

-
If you don't really agree then.. to each his own.


Planet yumin, population : one.
Okay?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home